The Blade Cover & Peeler needs to be inserted ensuring that either of the 2 highest curves of the accessory are placed directly above the blade that points up (so that the 4 slots of the peeler are aligned with the 4 blades of the mixing knife)
Please see illustration below.
-Please note the maximum speed is Speed 4.-For best results, use evenly sized vegetables that fit through the lid opening. Larger vegetables may need to be cut in pieces.
- Add to the mixing bowl the amount of unpeeled vegetables required, but no more than 800 g of root vegetables at one time.
- Always add 600 g of water, regardless of the amount of vegetables.-For TM6, insert lid and measuring cup, then start the mode, 4 min/speed 4.
- For TM5, insert lid, place simmering basket instead of measuring cup, then peel, 4 min/speed 4.
- When peeling is finished, rinse the peeled vegetables under water to remove any last peel pieces.
- To avoid wasting water, collect the peeling and rinsing water and re-use, for watering plants for example