Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 888-867-9375. You will be required to provide your Extend contract ID (obtained via email or in your shop account at shop.thermomix.com), email address, or another identifying piece of information. Steps for a claim:
- We will go through all the adjudication questions and be sure they are answered about the defective product (ex. when your product stopped working, what caused it to fail, what happened).
- We will offer troubleshooting steps.
- Claim submitted to Extend.
- Extend then validates your contract coverage by ensuring:
- The protection plan is active.
- The current date is between the Effective & Expiration dates.
- Extend will issue you a shipping label via email to return your defective device to Thermomix USA.
- Once the product is shipped back to Thermomix USA, the Extend Customer Care team will create an order for the replacement unit on your behalf. Following the shipment of your replacement unit, you will receive an email from Thermomix USA once again presenting you with an opportunity to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement unit.