1. After contacting our customer service team and confirming that your Thermomix® will need to be sent into our facility for repair, we will organize the shipment of your unit to our repair facility.
* If you have the original packaging for your unit, we will email you a return label and instructions on next steps.
*If you need packaging to return your Thermomix® safely (recommended), we will send you packaging with a return label included. You will receive a shipment notification email once your packaging ships.
2. After receiving the unit in our Repair Facility, a Certified Repair technician will inspect your unit and perform a diagnosis.
3. A Customer Service member with then contact you with an inspection result and, only if applicable, send an invoice for the applicable repair fee. If your repair is covered within warranty, no invoice will be sent and we will proceed directly to the next step. If your repair is not covered under warranty, you will receive an invoice via email. Once payment is completed, we will proceed to the next step.
4. We will then repair your Thermomix® and ship back to you.