Yes, however, earlier models of the TM5 (circa 2014) have a limited number of languages programmed into it. If the customers ideal language is not available, they will have access to a larger quantity of languages with the Cook-Key which features a software update for the TM5.
- How can I update the software on my Thermomix ® TM5?
- How do I find all the 30,000 recipes?
- Can a foreign Cookidoo account be moved to the US?
- How does one troubleshoot the Wi-Fi connection when the TM5 has been successfully configured but Cook-Key cannot connect?
- What are the steps to buy a Thermomix?