Yes, US Cookidoo users can access worldwide recipes and Cookidoo information. To do so, click on "Help", then click on the country flag, then choose the desired country. To get back to receipes, click on the Thermomix logo on the upper left part of the screen.
- How does the Cookidoo membership work?
- Is there a bundled price for buyers when the Cook-Key is purchased with a TM5?
- How can a TM5 user check their Cookidoo subscription status?
- If a customer is shipping a Thermomix to a state outside of California, why does Thermomix collect sales tax?
- What US states are eligible for shipping?