The blade, called a mixing knife, in a TM5 is engineered with a safety break point outside the bowl, so the pressure required to break the knife will break the shaft before the blade. This is a safety feature so the blades in a TM5 do not have any pieces that could break free. If the motor is moving but the blades are not, a new mixing knife is needed, call Customer Service at 888-867-9375 for next steps.
- Is it possible for food to burn and stick on the bottom of a Thermomix mixing bowl?
- Is the blade/mixing knife in a TM5 susceptible to breaking into pieces?
- What does error code C561 mean?
- What if the scale in a TM5 is not working properly? (This could be the scale jumping from 0 to max, the weight fluctuating without additional ingredients, or the weight amount doesn’t seem right.)
- What is Vorwerk-Thermomix's Toll free number?