No. An easy check is to look for the voltage indication on the bottom of the mixing bowl. US mixing bowls are engraved with 110, non US bowls are engraved with 230.
- What if a TM5 does not heat food quickly or at all?
- Is the blade/mixing knife in a TM5 susceptible to breaking into pieces?
- What TM5 accessories are compatible with the TM31?
- Is there a proper or best method to add ingredients as they are added to the TM5?
- Is it possible for food to burn and stick on the bottom of a Thermomix mixing bowl?