This error may be due to a defective recipe chip/cook-key. In this situation a quick test is needed: remove the chip/key and use the TM5 without either/or attached. If the TM5 works without a chip, the recipe chip needs to be replaced. If the TM5 does not work correctly without a recipe chip, it is likely the Thermomix needs repair; call Service at 866-867-9375 for next steps.
- What if the reverse mode, scale, or modes goes on and off at random while cooking with the Thermomix? Does this mean the Thermomix is broken and needs to be replaced?
- Is everything on the TM5 food safe?
- Is it possible for food to burn and stick on the bottom of a Thermomix mixing bowl?
- What does error code C561 mean?
- What if the locking mechanism of the TM5 no longer works properly?