Now that you have your new TM6™, we want to help you set it up properly.
Follow these steps to set your TM6™
- Sign up for a Cookidoo® account at Cookidoo.Thermomix.com Skip this step if you already have a Cookidoo® account.
- Turn on your Thermomix® TM6™ by pressing round silver selector knob. The start-up process begins automatically and takes 5-10 minutes. DO NOT UNPLUG OR POWER OFF THE THERMOMIX® DURING THIS PROCESS. The Select Your Language screen will appear when the process is complete.
- Select your language preference and country. Scroll to choose English (US), not English, to set measurement default to Imperial. If you have a non-U.S. Cookidoo® account, pick the country that matches the Cookidoo® platform you subscribe to.
- Connect to Wifi and sign in to your Cookidoo® account. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP. Then follow the safety prompts.
- Restart your TM6™ by pressing the round silver selector knob and holding down for three seconds. Once off, restart the TM6™
See helpful video HERE
Now you are ready to get cooking. If you have any additional questions please reach out to our Customer Service team at email@example.com or 888-867-9375