When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and/or injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs
3. To protect against electric shock do not immerse cord or Thermomix® TM6™ in water or other liquid.
4. Do not let cord hang over the edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
5. The Thermomix® TM6 is not intended for use by children or by persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge. Close supervision is necessary when the Thermomix® TM6 is near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
6. Do not leave Thermomix® unattended while in use.
7. Turn the Thermomix® TM6 off, then unplug from the outlet when not in use, before assembling or disassembling parts and before cleaning. To unplug, grasp the plug and pull from the outlet. Never pull from the power cord. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance or its accessories.
8. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
9. Be certain mixing bowl lid is securely locked in place before operating Thermomix® TM6.
10. Never try to open the mixing bowl lid or locking mechanism using force.
11. Do not attempt to defeat the interlock mechanism of the mixing bowl lid.
12. Only open the mixing bowl lid when the speed is set to "0" and the locking mechanism has released it.
13. WARNING: Spilled food can cause serious burns. Kepp Thermomix® Tm6 and cord away from children. Never drape cord over edge of counter, never use outlet below counter, and never use with an extension cord.
14. Do not operate Thermomix®TM6 with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return Thermomix® TM6 to nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
15. Keep hands, hair, clothing as well as spatulas and other utensils away from the mixing knife during operation to reduce the risk of injury to person and/or damage the appliance.
16. The use of accessories is not recommended by Vorwerk may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
17. Only use the supplied spatula for stirring.
18 Never use Thermomix® Tm6 with parts of equipment intended for older generations fo the Thermomix®.
19. Always place the splash guard correctly onto the mixing bowl lid as soon as Thermomix® Tm6 instructs you to do so.
20. Never cover the hole in the mixing bowl lid with anything but the original Thermomix® accessories (measuring cup, simmering basket, splash guard and Varoma® dish).
21. When processing hot food, increase the speed gradually.
22. Avoid contacting moving parts.
23. The mixing knife is sharp, handle carefully.
24. Do not use Thermomix® TM6outdoors.
25. Do not place Thermomix® TM6 on or near hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
26. Inspect sealing O-ring of the mixing bowl lid regularly for possible damage. In case of damage or leakage, replace the lid immediately. Contact customer service for replacement parts. firstname.lastname@example.org
27. Thermomix® TM6 is not intended for deep frying foods.
28. Thermomix® TM6 is intended for countertop use only.
29. Do not use Thermomix® Tm6 for other than intended use.