Yes. New TM5s come with a protective cover that needs to be removed before use. If the cover is not removed, the screen can seem unresponsive.
- How can I update the software on my Thermomix ® TM5?
- Is everything on the TM5 food safe?
- What does error code C561 mean?
- Is the Thermomix® TM5 also suitable for left-handers, and is the handle meant to be used to carry the appliance?
- How does one troubleshoot the Wi-Fi connection when the TM5 has been successfully configured but Cook-Key cannot connect?