Yes. New TM5s come with a protective cover that needs to be removed before use. If the cover is not removed, the screen can seem unresponsive.
- What if the scale in a TM5 is not working properly? (This could be the scale jumping from 0 to max, the weight fluctuating without additional ingredients, or the weight amount doesn’t seem right.)
- What if the mixing knife (blade set) is not working properly in a TM5? It is possible to hear the Thermomix motor moving but the mixing knife is not moving.
- Is the blade/mixing knife in a TM5 susceptible to breaking into pieces?
- What are the shipping costs for Thermomix products?
- Does the TM5 come with a warranty?