Yes. New TM5s come with a protective cover that needs to be removed before use. If the cover is not removed, the screen can seem unresponsive.
- What if the scale in a TM5 is not working properly? (This could be the scale jumping from 0 to max, the weight fluctuating without additional ingredients, or the weight amount doesn’t seem right.)
- Is it possible for food to burn and stick on the bottom of a Thermomix mixing bowl?
- Is everything on the TM5 food safe?
- How can I update the software on my Thermomix ® TM5?
- What if the mixing knife (blade set) is not working properly in a TM5? It is possible to hear the Thermomix motor moving but the mixing knife is not moving.