Yes. New TM5s come with a protective cover that needs to be removed before use. If the cover is not removed, the screen can seem unresponsive.
- How can I update the software on my Thermomix ® TM5?
- Is the Thermomix® TM5 also suitable for left-handers, and is the handle meant to be used to carry the appliance?
- Is everything on the TM5 food safe?
- What does error code C561 mean?
- What if the mixing knife (blade set) is not working properly in a TM5? It is possible to hear the Thermomix motor moving but the mixing knife is not moving.