Check the error code on the display on the TM5 and follow the instructions. If Cook-Key® still cannot connect:
1. Make sure the internet connection is working properly.
2. Make sure that Wi-Fi connectivity is enabled on the router and the Thermomix TM5 with Cook-Key® is within range of the Wi-Fi.
3. Make sure that no changes have been applied, such as modifying the name (SSID) or Wi-Fi password of the router. In case changes have been made to the Wi-Fi, please delete and reconfigure the Wi-Fi settings on the Thermomix® TM5.
4. Try to connect to a mobile hotspot
5. If the Thermomix® TM5 shows "Please try again later" and the issue persists, please contact customer service at 888-867-9375.