Error C561 is indicative of a defective recipe chip. The Thermomix unit does not need repair; call Service at 866-867-9375 for a new chip. Before attaching the new chip, it is important that the TM5 is powered off and back on.
- What if a TM5 does not heat food quickly or at all?
- Does Vorwerk have an international service web page?
- How can I update the software on my Thermomix ® TM5?
- What if the scale in a TM5 is not working properly? (This could be the scale jumping from 0 to max, the weight fluctuating without additional ingredients, or the weight amount doesn’t seem right.)
- What if the lid of the TM5 leaks?