Error C561 is indicative of a defective recipe chip. The Thermomix unit does not need repair; call Service at 866-867-9375 for a new chip. Before attaching the new chip, it is important that the TM5 is powered off and back on.
- What if the scale in a TM5 is not working properly? (This could be the scale jumping from 0 to max, the weight fluctuating without additional ingredients, or the weight amount doesn’t seem right.)
- How can I update the software on my Thermomix ® TM5?
- What if the reverse mode, scale, or modes goes on and off at random while cooking with the Thermomix? Does this mean the Thermomix is broken and needs to be replaced?
- What if the lid of the TM5 leaks?
- Does Vorwerk have an international service web page?