Error C561 is indicative of a defective recipe chip. The Thermomix unit does not need repair; call Service at 866-867-9375 for a new chip. Before attaching the new chip, it is important that the TM5 is powered off and back on.
- How does one troubleshoot the Wi-Fi connection when the TM5 has been successfully configured but Cook-Key cannot connect?
- Which Wi-Fi versions are compatible with the Cook-Key?
- How can I update the software on my Thermomix ® TM5?
- Is there a "How to" video on Cookidoo and the Cook-key?
- What are the steps to get started with Cookidoo and the TM5?