Yes. Colder and larger quantities of food may require more time to heat.
- What if the mixing knife (blade set) is not working properly in a TM5? It is possible to hear the Thermomix motor moving but the mixing knife is not moving.
- Is it possible for food to burn and stick on the bottom of a Thermomix mixing bowl?
- What if a TM5 does not heat food quickly or at all?
- What does error code C561 mean?
- What if the reverse mode, scale, or modes goes on and off at random while cooking with the Thermomix? Does this mean the Thermomix is broken and needs to be replaced?